Hiring Challenges? Hear about Strategic Techniques for this Point in the Cycle
It’s June. You still have positions to fill for this fall, and your candidate pools are more difficult to assemble than ever. We are hearing this sentiment every day from schools across our membership.
Join a panel discussion hosted by TABS Executive Director, Pete Upham, exploring trends in hiring and recruitment in boarding schools; why we are seeing challenges in yielding top talent across the industry; and the creative techniques you can use to build a dynamic team at this point in the cycle.
TOPICS & TAKEAWAYS
- How to be on top of your hiring needs as the market gets tougher
- Forecasting for potential vacancies
- Patterns that lead to a “yes” after an offer
- How to strengthen an offer in ways other than money
- Predictions for the future
- Creative talent identification tactics
The event fee is included in your TABS member dues.
Chris SeeleyAssociate Head of School, Church Farm School
Edie TrainaDean of Faculty, The Taft School
Jonathan BallManaging Partner — Carney Sandoe & Associates