Serbia: A Market Briefing
TABS has invited IBA Consulting’s Director of Operations, Igor Kosutic, to share his perspective on the current student recruitment trends and family interest levels in Serbia. Igor will share insights on:
- projected demand for US & Canadian boarding schools, short term and longer term.
- the types of schools families have the most interest in — be it All-boys/All-girls/Coed, Junior Boarding, Military, Fine Arts, Learning Differences, Athletic programs, and specific types of academics.
- the English language levels of students looking to go to boarding school.
- the percentage of Serbian families who seek financial assistance, and suggestions for a reasonable price range.
- the unique attributes to be aware of in the Serbian education systemThe fee for this event is included in your TABS Membership.
Igor KosuticDirector of Operations, IBA Consulting
Igor has over 12 years experience recruiting boarding school students, including student-athletes. He personally visits all partner schools to strengthen relationships with the admissions team and to provide firsthand knowledge to families.
IBA Consulting has placed over 400 students throughout the U.S. and Canada.